2017 Convention Registration
June 9th – 10th
GM REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
To access the convention registration, game submission, and volunteer registration functions, you MUST have an account on this site. You create this account once and use it for all future interactions with this site. In creating your account you also become part of our mailing list, which allows us to inform you of convention updates (such as, when Registration opens).
Once you have an Account, while Registration is open, you will be able to:
- Register: as an Attendee for the convention
- Submit a game: as a gamemaster (as many as you like!). To submit a game as a gamemaster, you MUST have registered as an Attendee.
Oh! and 3. Comeback later and update your information. Obviously, if you are an early registrant, there will not be many games or tournaments to sign-up for, but you can come back later and update your selections.
We’re trying to make it easy for GMs and Attendees to enter and change their registration details themselves at any time up to the cutoff period.
- Change a game title? Easy!
- Change a game time? Easy!!
- Sign-up for a different game? Easy!!!
Just Login and edit your information.